Washington D.C. Trip 2017
Dates: Wed. May 31st - Sun. Jun 4th, 2017
Trip ID: 134264
Cost: $49 Registration - The overall cost of the trip is around $1800 per person, but it is an all inclusive trip which covers the flight, hotel, meals, admissions, and an unforgettable experience.
Some of the things you will see:
- Washington Monument
- Lincoln Memorial
- Holocaust Museum
- Mt. Vernon (Home of George Washington)
- White House
- Martin Luther King Memorial
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans' Memorial
- Korean War Arlington National Cemetery (Tomb of the Unknown Soldier)
- ...and more!
Our trip numbers have gone up each year and this year is starting to fill up quickly. We will have another meeting in the fall when we return back to school to talk about fundraising that some of the parents have expressed interest in.
Thanks and hope your child can attend. Call or email with any questions.