Click Here For More Detailed Information and The Checklist
Dear Parents and Student Athletes,
Attention 6th, 7th, and 8th-grade student-athletes who are interested in participating in girls’ basketball, or girls' and boys' wrestling. Below you will find important information concerning the upcoming sport season.
1. Students must have a doctor physical turned in on or before Thursday, January 12th.
2. Students must complete the application process on FamilyID. This is located online at https://www.familyid.com/organizations/stuart-middle-school. If you completed your application for a previous sport you still need to do is register your child for basketball by checking the 6th, 7th grade, or 8th-grade box this must take place on or before Thursday, January 12th.
3. Students must have all fees including outstanding fees (ie…transportation, book fines, class fees, planer, ID’s…) paid in full on or by Thursday, January 12th.
4. If your fees are waived for any reason it is district policy that you still pay a $25.00 fundraiser fee and any outstanding fees such as (ie…planer, ID’s) on or by Thursday, January 12th.
5. If you plan on fundraising your payment of $100.00 or $25.00, there is a contract located in the office or on our athletic page under forms that should be signed on or before Thursday, January 12th. All chocolates should be sold by January 17th (If this doesn’t take place the student-athlete will be asked to leave the team and all previously raised money will be placed in the athletic general fund).