It has a busy start to second semester at all of our Innovations & Options programs. Here is an update to current enrollment opportunities:
All I & O Academies are currently FULL and we are not accepting any new students at this time. We are still happy to schedule intake meetings with students and families and they will be placed on a waitlist for fourth quarter.
HERITAGE & BOLT
New students will be accepted for 4th Quarter, starting Monday, March 13th.
- Any student interested in attending Heritage or BOLT must attend an enrollment appointment AND complete registration paperwork NO LATER than Tuesday, February 28th, 3:00 pm.
- Heritage anticipates 25 seats available for 4th quarter.
- BOLT anticipates 10 seats available for 4th quarter.
- Priority consideration will be given to in district students.
BRIDGE: DIPLOMA & GED Programs
Both programs this semester are operating on 4-week session windows. Admission to either program will depend on seats available at the start of each new session.
- The next session will start February 27th. Any student interested in attending the Diploma OR GED program must attend an enrollment appointment AND complete registration paperwork NO LATER than Thursday, February 23rd at 3:00 pm.
- Additional sessions will open on: April 3rd and May 1st.